Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Cheng Lian <rh...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/26 10:17:29 UTC

Spring 2.5 and MXBean support

Hi all,

Thanks for all your hard work!  I'm currently working with MINA 1.1.x,
Spring, JMX and Maven 2. Recently, I introduced MXBeans into my project
while I found out that Spring doesn't support MXBean well until the 2.5
version.  But Mina 1.1.x is depending on Spring 2.0.6, that really
causes some dependency management problems.

I suggest that Mina can now depend on Spring 2.5 rather than 2.0.6, so
that dependency management will be easier. And mina-integration-jmx
users can also take advantages from JMX MXBeans. What's your opinons?

Best regards
Cheng

Re: Spring 2.5 and MXBean support

Posted by Lian Cheng <rh...@gmail.com>.