Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/03/29 01:45:33 UTC

location_walk() twice?

process_request_internal runs location_walk twice... it does:

location_walk
translate_name
directory_walk
file_walk
location_walk

Is that right??  I'm guessing yes because translate_name may have changed
the location.  But the docs don't really mention it.

Dean

Re: location_walk() twice?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Cool, makes sense.  Kind of ugly to document.

Dean

Re: location_walk() twice?

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.