Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Miguel Camargo <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/27 18:27:19 UTC

apr_file_mktemp in Windows

Hello:

I'm using the APR library under Linux and Windows. I'm doing some changes
into the file_io section of the library (to support a speciffic feature) and
i have found that APR declares a generic apr_file_mktemp function. I found
its declaration under Linux  but i couldn't find the corresponding one under
Windows. Does it exist in the Windows version? if not, why?

Thank you.

Charla con tus amigos en lĂ­nea mediante MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.microsoft.com/es