Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Darius Miliauskas <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/03 11:47:00 UTC

RowSimilarityJob

Dear All,

trying to find the way how to use "RowSimilarityJob" in Java code (not
cmd), and I have no idea what parameters or methods I should use in order
to run with vectors. I would appreciate any samples of the code!

Thanks,

Darius

Re: RowSimilarityJob

Posted by Darius Miliauskas <da...@gmail.com>.
Dear Sebastian,

I am learning about mahout, and I want to create an example in Java which
will analyse texts (not on the base of Reuters, but created by user, and
stored in a folder), and then give the recommendation for other texts based
on the previous texts. In my opinion, "RowSimilarityJob" could be a great
tool!

Thanks,

Darius Miliauskas

Re: RowSimilarityJob

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Darius,

Re: RowSimilarityJob

Posted by Darius Miliauskas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: RowSimilarityJob

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.

Re: RowSimilarityJob

Posted by Darius Miliauskas <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Suneel, for a piece of advice. I found something general in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/RowSimilarityJob but I
can not find about coding because from the page it looks like:

MapReduce();
VectorSimilarityMeasure.normalize();
VectorSimilarityMeasure.aggregate();

Any code sample?