Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Tran Fon Francis <fr...@mac.com> on 2003/05/20 16:58:07 UTC

OJB Frontbase

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if OJB can be used with Frontbase? They have their
own jdbc driver of course,
but if OJB hasn't been tested with Frontbase,  will there be any
problem I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Francis

Re: OJB Frontbase

Posted by Tran Fon Francis <fr...@mac.com>.
Thanks Thomas, I'll give it a try. Cheers,
Francis

Re: OJB Frontbase

Posted by Tran Fon Francis <fr...@mac.com>.
Mm... Not sure what it was but I tried again but copy from the
hsql.profile
instead of oracle one and it's to be ok... Continue more testing.

Re: OJB Frontbase

Posted by Tran Fon Francis <fr...@mac.com>.
HI
I Changed the build.properties file with a new profile,
frontbase.profile, but
I am getting a Null Pointer exception as Torque can't find the db.props
file.
I checked but there isn't such file for other db in OJB. Any idea?

Re: OJB Frontbase

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Francis,