Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hezjing <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 05:05:53 UTC

[S2] ParametersInterceptor: Error setting expression

Hi

I'm trying to create a login interceptor.

When a login form is submitted, I got the following exception:

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor setParameters
SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception
caught setting 'button.login' on 'class
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport: Error setting expression
'button.login' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@2d4c7e'

What does this exception means?

--

Hez

Re: [S2] ParametersInterceptor: Error setting expression

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

struts-default.xml

Thanks,

Nuwan

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
The referenced tutorial looks fine.

I'd remove the interceptor first and ensure everything works without
it.  (confirm that you can post to the index action)
Then add the login and see if that causes the exception.
I'd probably insert the login interceptor before the param interceptor
myself as this particular example doesn't need to write to the action on
a failure.

struts-default.xml is available on this page:
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/interceptors.html

Posted by hezjing <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.

Posted by hezjing <he...@gmail.com>.