Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Jochen Topf <jo...@remote.org> on 2002/03/22 13:08:54 UTC

Embperl::Execute() segfaults

When I call Embperl::Execute() instead of just Execute() it segfaults. I need
this, because I was trying to call this from a module that I 'require' in
base.epl. But even when I do this in base.epl itself Execute() works, but
Embperl::Execute() segfaults!?

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298

Re: Embperl::Execute() segfaults

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
> When I call Embperl::Execute() instead of just Execute() it segfaults. I
need
> this, because I was trying to call this from a module that I 'require' in
> base.epl. But even when I do this in base.epl itself Execute() works, but
> Embperl::Execute() segfaults!?

Execute is an alias to Embperl::Req::ExecuteComponent inside a Embperl page,
so call Embperl::Req::ExecuteComponent from your perl module, instead of
Embperl::Execute

Gerald