Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Silva <ms...@authenex.com> on 2002/08/29 23:45:57 UTC

logic:iterate question (index available?)

hello all,

is there any way to get the current loop number (or index) of a an iterate tag?
i have the following code:

<logic:iterate id="fields" name="report" property="fields">

</logic:iterate>

do i need to use another tag library for this?  or should i resort to a scriplet setting a variable and incrementing it... (please dont make me do that!)

thanks,
mark