Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 12:58:05 UTC

Table height issue

Hello,

I make quote documents by writing directly in XSL-FO with a XML behind.

The number of rows is variable from one quote to another, so I have to put
some blank rows at the end of the table body before the footer, so that the
table takes the entire page.

How can I make it dynamically ? Or do you see another solution to this issue
?

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie Baret

Re: Table height issue

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.
I was wrong, I do use XSLT with XML ;)

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Table height issue

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.
I will finally proceed differently… I'll take a position information from the
area tree and use it to add a calculated empty block in my xsl to generate
directly my pdf !

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hello, it's me again,

Georg Datterl-2 wrote:

> Hi Ronnie,
>
> That's only because you have not yet asked questions that need input from
> the real experts here. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> ------ Kontakt ------
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> Geneon media solutions gmbh
> Gutenstetter Straße 8a
> 90449 Nürnberg
>
> HRB Nürnberg: 17193
> Geschäftsführer: Yong-Harry Steiert
>
> Tel.: 0911/36 78 88 - 26
> Fax: 0911/36 78 88 - 20
>
> www.geneon.de

> Willmy Consult & Content GmbH:                 www.willmycc.de

>>> u
>>> nt",

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.
You are my hero.

Thank you very much.

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.

AW: AW: AW: Table height issue

Re: AW: AW: Table height issue

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.

AW: AW: Table height issue

Re: AW: Table height issue

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.

AW: Table height issue

Posted by Georg Datterl <gd...@geneon.de>.
Hi Ronnie,

> Does not exist an attribute that would say to my table to extend it until there is no more available area on the last page ?

Trust me, there is none. I create the table, parse the area tree and then insert empty blocks with a calculated height to simulate that. You can search the archive for threads I started, many of them deal with exactly that problem...

Re: Table height issue

Posted by rOnnie974 <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Table height issue