Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2001/08/17 17:41:26 UTC

AW: C2 - Dynamically choose XSL-Template in XSP

Its a bit more complicated to do that in C2 - you have to make you own
action.

Then you can use a sitemap construct like this:

    <map:match pattern="rs/rs_dok/0,,**,00.htm">
      <map:act type="RSDokumentAction">
        <map:parameter name="DokumentID" value="{1}"/>
        <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/rs_dok.xsp"/>
        <map:transform src="{TemplateURL}"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:act>
    </map:match>

were the Action "RSDokumentAction" returns a the Filename of the
Template (fetched from the Database), which is later used to transform
the document.

Stefan