Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2018/09/27 08:36:56 UTC

Jackrabbit and Java 11

Hi there,

so Java 11 GA is out, get it from <http://jdk.java.net/11/>.

Both Jackrabbit trunk and the latest stable branch (2.16) compile and
test with Java 11 (but they are still supposed to support Java 8).

There is one known issue with jackrabbit-standalone - the JSP code isn't
working, likely because a newer Jetty version would be required - but I
haven't been able to get that working, likely to issues related to how
we build the webapp.

I'll not be able to get that fixed any time soon - if somebody want's to
give it a try, the issue is
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-4308>.

Best regards, Julian