Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Oscar Tejada <ot...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/06 00:25:18 UTC

NCSU's VCL Sandbox

Hello Folks,

I recently requested a VCL sandbox to see the initial web interface that
comes when installed and to start identifying the processes and how is the
information handled...yet I seem to be stuck logging in on the web
interface.

I have tried the username/password combination (campus credentials) but it
doesn't work.

What username and password should I use to login for the first time?

--
*Oscar Tejada*
Telf: 0412 752 0868

If you need to send me encrypted files or important confidential
information, my public key for PGP protection can be found here -->
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share?s=CFFr01HrQaYs97GnNsEQOk .I can
also be found as "Oscar R Tejada (otejada)" on most PGP directory servers
worldwide.

Re: NCSU's VCL Sandbox

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.