Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2008/01/07 11:37:05 UTC

Lookup Shipment in Facility application

Hi to all,

during the migration to the new styles of the lookup screens into facility application I have seen that there is a Lookup Shipment screen into the LookupScreen.xml but there is any request into controller.xml.
May I can add the request into the controller.xml or remove the screen from LookupScreen.xml.
I have also search some reference into the source to this request but actually seems that is not used.

Thanks
Marco

Re: Lookup Shipment in Facility application

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Marco,

chances are that the screen is used by another component; but even if it
is not, I wouldn't remove it, because it could be used in the future.

Jacopo