Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Maciag <mm...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2003/08/10 19:10:25 UTC

[mp2] ModPerl::Test::read_post destructive?

Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_09 Perl/v5.8.0

Using a copy of the read_post routine, I'm able to retrieve my POST
parameters reliably from my PerlResponseHandler. However, it seems when I do
invoke that routine, the client no longer receives the parameters. If I just
comment out my invocation of read_post, the client once again receives the
POST parameters.

Is the read_post in ModPerl::Test destructive in some way? If so, could
someone point me in the right direction I might take to modify it to be
non-destructive?

- Mike.

RE: [mp2] ModPerl::Test::read_post destructive?

Posted by Michael Maciag <mm...@tampabay.rr.com>.
Yikes, you're right! I just found a recent thread in the apache dev list
discussing this.

Thanks, I'll approach my problem another way.

- Mike.

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,