Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by xunlong gui <us...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 04:20:19 UTC

Re: [SCXML]Eclipse plunge-in based visual editor,debugger and code generation tool for SCXML

Hi Rahul,
Thank you for your advise, i will prepare my proposal, and submit it in
Commons JIRA and Commons Wiki to discuss with more Commons SCXML developers.
Meanwhile, i will submit my proposal in the GSoC web site, may be i can get
some good advises there too :-)