Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 13:33:58 UTC

Re: OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide some plase is wrong

This is about
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/ofbiz-tutorial-a-beginners-development-guide.html

It could be that the content there is outdated and related to prior
revisions than current state of the trunk.

Regards,

Pierre

Op 19 april 2012 23:21 schreef Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I replaced 2 occurences of MainAppBar by PracticeAppBar in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide page

I did not test anything, please let me know if it's correct

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.