Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Patrick Aljord <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 20:56:54 UTC

rewritable url in couchdb

Hey all,

I opened an issue as advised by Paul (davisp) so here it is:

I think it would be a good addition to couch apps to be able to rewrite urls
from the db in order to have a standard way to do so and also because it
would be easier to replicate.

Cheers,

Pat

Re: rewritable url in couchdb

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick,

thanks for your contribution. JIRA does send us a notification
when a new issue is added, no need to follow up here again :)

But still, thanks :)

Cheers
Jan