Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 14:47:19 UTC

String 108 is truncated on login page

Hi

I tried changing the label  108  string to long text than what we have now *
Login*
to *You are about to Enter the >>> OpenMeetings Video Collaboration*
*
*
But the half of the string is truncated.. i can see just *You are about to
Enter the >>> OpenMeetings*
*
*
Thanks
Baskar

Re: String 108 is truncated on login page

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Baskar,

I don't see any problem in your login screen window?

Sebastia

Posted by Baskar Rajendran <ba...@gmail.com>.
here's the link ..

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.