Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Bo Liu <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/13 23:50:06 UTC

what's the proper way to extract DOMAIN information for each instance from external view?

Hi,

Basically, we want to route traffic based on the location of each instance
and this information is encoded in the DOMAIN field in InstanceConfig.
I am wondering if there is an easy way to get it without sending a request
to ZK for every single instance.

--
Best regards,
Bo

Re: what's the proper way to extract DOMAIN information for each instance from external view?

Posted by Bo Liu <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kishore!

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.