Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Masin, Valerie" <VJ...@docharbor.com> on 2007/04/23 19:04:44 UTC

[AXIS2] Generating new services.xml overwrites module info

The instructions for setting up a module with handlers says to edit the
services.xml file. However, this is a generated file that gets
overwritten each time you run wsdl2java. Although it is true that I can
squirrel away the file I have edited, if I change my wsdl I will want to
regenerate the file, in which case I will lose my module changes. Is
there a way to give instructions so that when the file is generated it
includes certain info such as modules to include? Or do I need to patch
the services.xml file (presumably with code that I write and run from an
ant script)
Thanks, Valerie