Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dutchiexl <du...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 10:03:47 UTC

Solr highlighting problem

I have a solr query where I search for (webpage_text:*test* OR
company_text:*test*)

In my highlighting I set my fields to webpage_text, company_text. But now I
always get BOTH fields in the highlighting result, even when the search term
is only found in webpage_text, I also get a highlight result for
company_text which is just the full field.

Is it possible to only return the highlights for the fields that had a match
?

I tried requireFieldMatch with usePhraseHighlighter but that doesn't work.