Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fxthomas <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 09:28:16 UTC

Extend FileComponent and create Custom componenet

hello,

     Is it possible to extend a existing component and create a new
component .
     I have some specific business logic for file consuimg and in current
component I find it difficult to make all scenarios work.

     Or the only option is to current your own custom component  ?

Re: Extend FileComponent and create Custom componenet

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Any component can be extended, its just java code.

Though you have 3rd party components / code to maintain yourself.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:28 AM, fxthomas <fe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
>      Is it possible to extend a existing component and create a new
> component .
>      I have some specific business logic for file consuimg and in current
> component I find it difficult to make all scenarios work.
>
>      Or the only option is to current your own custom component  ?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus