Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 19:34:18 UTC

Creating a Academic/University section in the Tuscany website ?

I have noticed that a big portion of people accessing our website and
coming to our mailing list are affiliated with the Academic/University
community. I was wondering if it would be helpful to create a section
in our website targeting this audience, and also what content  would
be of most help on this section.

Also, note that I have started something on that direction [1],
targeting the GSoC students. We could use that as an example, but we
should not be restricted to it's format.

Thoughts ?

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-dashboard.html

--
Luciano Resende