Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2014/12/08 03:31:15 UTC

Board report? Podling setup?

Hi

It seems like the log4cxx2 podling isn't matching expected incubator
guides.  Why isn't your podling using i.a.o domains?

Re: Board report? Podling setup?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Christian,

Thanks for the response.  There's also a discussion on general@ to figure
out what's going on.  Not sure if you can provide some input there.

I have a feeling that the marvin reports went to your podling, but ended up
in moderation limbo.  Can you please review?

John

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi John