Posted to user@ant.apache.org by To...@aici.com on 2000/08/18 19:23:49 UTC

problem when build weblogic application using ant

Hi Ant Gurus,

 I am trying to use ant to build my weblogic application and ran into
problem.

I follow the instruction to build the ant, it works fine. The jar, javadoc,
etc tasks work all fine. But there is IllegalAccessError when I try to use
"java" task. If I do not use ant, instead I invoke the java from command
line, I can build the project successfully. I double checked the build.xml,
the class, classpath and arguments are all correct. I just wonder if there
is some trick with task java.

When I build from command line, I use weblogic's
"java weblogic.util.DDCreator", and I do not need to specify any security
manager
property stuff. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

> Here is the error message:
>
> build.xml:131: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class
weblogic/ejb/u
> ils/Structure from class weblogic/ejb/utils/DDCreator
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class
weblogic/ejb/utils/Structure
> from class weblogic/ejb/utils/DDCreator
>         at
weblogic.ejb.utils.DDCreator.parseStructure(DDCreator.java:845)
>         at weblogic.ejb.utils.DDCreator.parseFile(DDCreator.java:836)
>         at
weblogic.ejb.utils.DDCreator.createDescriptor(DDCreator.java:125)
>         at weblogic.ejb.utils.DDCreator.main(DDCreator.java, Compiled
Code)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:9)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:243)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:123)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:90)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java, Compiled
Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:720)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java,
Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java,
Compiled Cdde)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java, Compiled Code)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:119)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tony

message.