Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 20:35:55 UTC

Java 7 SE?

With the Java 6 SE End Of Life approaching (Nov 2012), we should document our users what our Java 6/Java 7 support status.

--kevan

Re: Java 7 SE?

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>wrote:

> With the Java 6 SE End Of Life approaching (Nov 2012), we should document
> our users what our Java 6/Java 7 support status.

Java EE 6 full profile of Tomcat assembly with JDK 6 is in good shape from
the latest TCK results.

The only gap for Java EE 6 full profile of Tomcat assembly with JDK 7 is
the interop bucket. GERONIMOTCK-133 describes the failures. I will find
some time on those interop failures and try to reveal the root cause of
those failures.

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest