Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Dotte <bd...@widen.com> on 2005/11/30 16:59:58 UTC

Tacos ProgressBar

I seem to be having some trouble getting the ProgressBar to refresh
itself or call progressFinished(elementId) on my onCompleteObject.
Otherwise it works just fine. I can manually force it to refresh with
this:

function refreshProgress()

{

            setTimeout("refreshProgress()", 3000);

updateComponents="ognl:{'progressArea'}"/>

}

setTimeout("refreshProgress()", 3000);

But this isn't ideal since it keeps refreshing even after the progress
is complete, plus I still have the problem with the onCompleteObject.
djConfig is set and dojo.js is included. I can see that tacos.js,
prototype.js, etc. are included in the rendered html. There is no stack
trace or any javascript errors. Template looks like this:

worker="ognl:orderStatusThread"/>

Any help would be much appreciated!

Ben

Re: Tacos ProgressBar

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Did you look at how the ProgressBar was being used in the latest demo? I
would double-check with that code as I think it uses the updateObject
parameter.