Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jerry Haltom <jh...@feedbackplusinc.com> on 2003/12/15 18:40:21 UTC

JNDI Resource Collection

I have an instance where I need the deployer of an application to
provide an unknown number of DBCP connection pools to my application at
start up time. The most appropiate way I can think to do this would be
to deploy a name-value Map to my application using Tomcat. However, is
this possible?

Another way would be to deploy jdbc/data/Name1, jdbc/data/Name2, etc,
however this only works if my web.xml defines each possibiliy, which I
don't yet know. :0

Any ideas what the most appropiate way to go about this would be?

--
Jerry Haltom <jh...@feedbackplusinc.com>
Feedback Plus, Inc.