Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kiunx <wi...@yahoo.co.id> on 2012/03/12 11:57:14 UTC

How Get Month and year Value for View-entity ?

Hi there,
i want to ask something about View Entity,
can i get the month or year value from 1 column that contai date?
for example
theDate is the column contain date data.
TheMonthIs is the month value from theDate and TheYearIs is the year value
from theDate.

=======================================
=  theDate     = TheMonthIs =       TheYearIs        =
=======================================
- 29-02-2012  |       02       |             2012         |
- 03-03-2012  |       03       |             2012         |
=======================================

thanks and regards,

Willy

Re: How Get Month and year Value for View-entity ?

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
UtilDateTime.getMonth() and UtilDateTime.getYear are methods have the same
purpose.
- MonthSelection.groovy

For any other format like month name etc, you will find the utility methods
in the same class.

--
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

Posted by Anne <an...@cohsoft.com.au>.
You might be able to use complex-alias, though I haven't tried it myself.
Have a look at the documentation included in the entitymodel schema.

Cheers,
Anne.

On 12 March 2012 21:57, kiunx <wi...@yahoo.co.id> wrote:

> Hi there,
> i want to ask something about View Entity,
> can i get the month or year value from 1 column that contai date?
> for example
> theDate is the column contain date data.
> TheMonthIs is the month value from theDate and TheYearIs is the year value
> from theDate.
>
> =======================================
> =  theDate     = TheMonthIs =       TheYearIs        =
> =======================================
> - 29-02-2012  |       02       |             2012         |
> - 03-03-2012  |       03       |             2012         |
> =======================================
>

> thanks and regards,
>

> Willy

Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773
Cheltenham Vic 3192
Phone: (03) 9585 6788
Fax: (03) 9585 1086
Web: http://www.cohsoft.com.au/
Email: sales@cohsoft.com.au

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/