Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Manoj Singh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 15:51:41 UTC

Multiple forms in single action class

Hi,

I am a newbie to struts. Please co-operate.

I am using the dispatch action to create my action class. Here I am
providing the facility the users to add, update and delete the blogs. I want
to use two form beans for this single action. One for add and update and
another for delete.

Is it possible to assign multiple form beans for the same action for the
different dispatch action parameters?

Please suggest.

Regards,
Manoj

Re: Multiple forms in single action class

Posted by Kartik Kumar <kr...@gmail.com>.
Yes It is possible to assign the same action class but different action
methods to handle different tasks. The example below should work for you.

<action name = "abc" class = "ABCAction" method = "abc">
</action>

Posted by shekher awasthi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Manoj,please ask such question at user mailing list.
user@struts.apache.org