Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com> on 2012/01/17 16:45:35 UTC

Re: ******* Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0

I meant primarily the latest request to extend the time for testing.

Op 17 jan. 2012 om 15:40 heeft Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> het volgende geschreven:

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Oh... you mean the one you *just made* maybe 3-4 hours ago *TODAY*.

yep... shoulda responded immediately on that.*

Of course I'm flexible on time... but if after 72 hours I hear
nothing at all from any Windows people, except for "sorry,
got busy and couldn't be bothered to do any testing" I'm
really not all that willing to hold off a release...

Unless, of course, it's more than just 1 or 2 people saying
it...

* I won't respond to the irony of not responding to a "just made"
  request when we've been talking 2.4.0 for *months* and people
  wait until "now" to start taking it seriously...