Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/08/30 00:41:46 UTC

Saving voice recordings

Hi
    We have a working app that records a student voice, saves the binary on a server letting the teacher download

However the files are big, and the upload does not always work, the upload seems to not complete, is this a problems with flex?

First does any one have the above concept working, recording voice, saving to server then downloading

Also is anyone recording / converting to as smaller format ie mp3

Last has anyone done the above with a media server ?

Sent from my iPad

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

RE: Saving voice recordings

Posted by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com>.
Tangent
             We have been working on this for a few weeks, local play back of the student voice is fine, the last part is were we have had the issues ie the transformation and saving, if you could share you code that would be a big help

We are fine with the play back from MP3, we have 15,000 prerecorded mp3 as part of our apps and that works fine