Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by fg...@osinet.fr on 2021/09/29 10:02:03 UTC

Updating the Kafka clients page

Hello,

I would like to update the clients page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients to add the
Drupal client in the PHP section.

However, although the page is self-described as allowing anyone to
edit, I don't have the Edit button, so cannot do it. Martin Grigorov
suggested I contact you to get that access, with my Confluence info.

Name: Frederic G. MARAND
Username: fgm
Email: fgm@osinet.fr

Info on infra.apache.org seems to suggest one needs to submit a
CLA to the ASF to get that right, but I could not find how to do that.

Could someone either give me access, or point to the explanations
about the CLA, or update the page with the following info ?

Page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients
Section: PHP

Drupal 9 client based on librdkafka

Kafka Version: 0.8.x

Maintainer: Frédéric G. Marand, for https://OSInet.fr/
License: GPL-2.0-or-later

https://www.drupal.org/project/kafka

Re: Updating the Kafka clients page

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Not sure. My understanding was also that you should be able to edit
without special permissions. Anyway, I added you, and granted you more
permissions (as required for creating a KIP).

Please let us know if this fixes the problem (you might need to logout
and login again to pickup the new permissions).

Filing an CLA is only required for committers. You can file one if you
want, but it's not necessary to edit the wiki or do PRs.

-Matthias