Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 09:54:49 UTC

some changes to Xerces wiki pages about XML Schema 1.1

Hello list,
   There has been some discussion going on the xerces-user's list about
Xerces-J's compliance to W3C XPath 2.0 test suite since we're using
PsychoPath XPath 2.0 processor.

To clarify Xerces-J's compliance in this regard, I thought we can mention
our true status with respect to this. I felt Xerces wiki is the right place
to mention these facts. I felt a personal responsibility for this since
I've worked on all these things earlier. Therefore I've updated the Xerces
wiki pages appropriately.

The new information is mentioned at:
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/
sections : Xerces-J XML Schema 1.1's W3C test suite reports &
Xerces-J XML Schema 1.1's, usage of 'PsychoPath / Eclipse XPath 2.0'
processor

http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/xmlschema11TestSuiteReports
I've just changed information on this page, to what it was originally while
W3C XML Schema WG took input from it. I think, to my understanding the
earlier information still holds correct.

I thought, that I must write these things to this list informing the status.

If any of the Xerces PMC members or committers, have anything to say or
modify about this, please discuss on this list.

Mukul Gandhi