Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by naveen gs <na...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/11 14:04:59 UTC

Report Generation

Hi All,
               I am using Jmeter 2.0.3 to load test a web application, how can i improve report generation by using some scripting language (Perl, Python), were i can parse the values of aggregate report after execution of the test or from Log files so that it can be displayed in a web page.

  If anyone have experience on report generation using jmeter results pleasee help me in solving this query

  Thanks in advance

  Naveen GS

Yahoo! Photos