Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dan tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/25 10:16:42 UTC

native-maven-plugin user testing request

Hello,

I am about to release native-maven-plugin-alpha-2 sometime next week
and would like to request that users  of this plugin to test the latest
snapshot against your builds.

The to be released alpha-2 is backward compatible with alpha1.
It has a few internal enhancements, bug fixes, code cleanup/refactor, lots
of new tests, and
doc update at http://mojo.codehaus.org/maven-native/native-maven-plugin

to test this plugin, please set

   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
   <artifactId>native-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT</version>

Big Thanks!

-D

Re: native-maven-plugin user testing request

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the buildable examples, they practice most of scenarios.

I also have put more docs and examples at the site.

-Dan

Posted by Brill Pappin <jo...@gmail.com>.