Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 22:38:19 UTC

conflict resolution in range scans

How is conflict resolution done with range scans? I understand when reading
a single column, the latest timestamp wins. Is the timestamp for each
column compared with a range scan such that some columns in the result
could come from one replica while other columns come from another?

- John

Re: conflict resolution in range scans

Posted by sankalp kohli <ko...@gmail.com>.
It will compare them using timestamps. You might want to look
at RowRepairResolver.

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@thelastpickle.com>.