Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/10 23:36:01 UTC

Re: struts, tiles and roles

I don't know enough about Tiles and roles to answer your question but I
encourage you to use a recent nightly build instead of 1.1b2.  There have
been many important bug fixes since beta 2 was released.  It will make your
life easier when beta 3 and final come out.

David

Re: struts, tiles and roles

Posted by Christian Simonutti <si...@localdomain.at>.
On Tue Dec 10, 2002 at 03:3601PM -0700, David Graham wrote:
> I don't know enough about Tiles and roles to answer your question but I
> encourage you to use a recent nightly build instead of 1.1b2.  There have
> been many important bug fixes since beta 2 was released.  It will make your
> life easier when beta 3 and final come out.

I have read that b3 is on the road, but it is a littlebit difficult to
work on an webapplication for a customer an tell him, that it is a
nightly release and not even beta. Huhhhh ;o)

I read through the example chapter of "Struts in Action" (I think) and
the code-snippets are quite different from the tiles-dtd.

But for my personal sake, I am looking forward to keep up with cvs or
nightly bilds at home.

Thanks,
Simon
--
Canada Bill Jones's Motto:
	It's morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money.

Canada Bill Jones's Supplement:
	A Smith and Wesson beats four aces.