Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 22:34:59 UTC

Ticket for Hbase book

Hello list,

       I have raised a JIRA(HBASE-6430) for a small modification in
Hbase book. Please have a look at it and let me know if I have not
done it properly. Pardon me if things are not put in the appropriate
way, as it is my first attempt. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: Ticket for Hbase book

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stack,

      Please find the file attached with this mail that contains the
modifications I want to propose and let me know if it is in proper
format. I have kept the text in 'yellow', so that it is easier for you
to recognize the changes I have made. And, if you think it requires
further refining, please let me know. (Ple)Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: Ticket for Hbase book

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.