Posted to builds@apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 15:56:45 UTC

Graphviz on build slaves?

For generating the Wicket manual, we want to use plantuml from
asciidoctor. This requires the availability of graphviz (i.e. dot) on
the server.

Is this available, and if so where can the executable be found? If it
isn't available, can it be made available?

Many thanks!

Martijn

Re: Graphviz on build slaves?

Posted by Gav <ip...@gmail.com>.