Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2016/03/24 13:31:05 UTC

Re: Ambrai Plugin

Hi Mike,

Integration with widely adopted monitoring tools such as Ambari could be
very valuable addition to our IGFS/Hadoop ecosystem. Probably we can start
with very trivial implementation allowing to simply start/stop Ignite
nodes, and then gradually improve it to a fully-fledged monitoring tool.

Cross-posting to Ambari dev-list.

Hi colleagues,

We are interested in possibility to integrate Ambari with Apache Ignite
Hadoop Accelerator, so that it could be managed through Ambari as other
parts of Hadoop deployment. Could you please point us to some essential
docs/tutorials on how to start with plugin development?

Vladimir.

Re: Ambrai Plugin

Posted by Srimanth Gunturi <sg...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Vladimir,
That is great to hear. We have this wiki page on how one can define and contribute their stack/service using Ambari - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/How-To+Define+Stacks+and+Services

Please go through that document and let us know if you have any difficulty.
Best regards,
Srimanth

Re: Ambrai Plugin