Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Gurram, Srinivas" <sr...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/05/18 17:22:26 UTC

regarding creating a document

Hi All

             I am new to lenya.........could any one help me...............

             while creating a document in lenya..    i want to customize the body of the document. i have a Hash map object in sitemap.xmap which is coming from action call.      so, how can i set this map object into session and where  should  i pass this object to which page to display as a content of the document.

Plz could any one help me       urgent................

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Gurram.

RE: regarding creating a document

Posted by "Gurram, Srinivas" <sr...@logicacmg.com>.