Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/05 21:10:23 UTC

Getters for DefaultHttpServerIODispatch

Hi All,

Are there any objects to my adding getters for:

org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultHttpServerIODispatch.connFactory
org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultHttpServerIODispatch.handler

I need to get the handler I stick in a DefaultHttpServerIODispatch, later.

Gary

Re: Getters for DefaultHttpServerIODispatch

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I just realized looking at my code that I am working with a pair
of DefaultHttpServerIODispatch and DefaultHttpClientIODispatch, so I will
apply the same changes to DefaultHttpClientIODispatch.

Gary

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.