Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by gary <ga...@theoryblister.com> on 2009/03/19 03:06:02 UTC

HTTP Headers

I need to get information from http headers. The service i am binding it
using binding.ws. Can i add axis2 fitlers to the process? Can i
implement some policy to get the raw message?

Thanks.

Gary.

Re: HTTP Headers

Posted by Gary <ga...@theoryblister.com>.
Thanks for the thread link it was very helpful.

 From that thread i believe i can get the message to process during
input. Can I also do something similiar on the outbound message?

I have a requirement to place some information in HTTP headers in my
webservice response.

Thanks again,

Gary.

Re: HTTP Headers