Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/22 08:16:37 UTC

Re: Anyone on the incubator report?

Hi Chris,

thanks for the reminder, I'll pick this up!

Best regards,
Sönke

--
Sönke Liebau
Partner

Re: Anyone on the incubator report?

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

thanks for taking the time to have a look! I've added a sentence about this
to the report.
I'll copy the draft over to the official page tomorrow if there are no
objections, so that mentors can start signing off.

Best regards,
Sönke

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

I've given it another shot, if you could spare a few minutes to have a
quick look and let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Sönke

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Justin,

thanks for the input, I've added a sentence on LEGAL-479 to the draft.

On the branding section, I was a bit unsure what to put in there, I checked
a few other reports, but as far as I can tell, this was only introduced in
the report in December last year and it looks to me like other people are
confused too :)

Could you maybe point me in the right direction of a resource that gives a
few hints about what this entails, then I'll happily give it another shot.

Best regards,
Sönke

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for getting the report started Sönke! Sounds good to me.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ...

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Sönke,

I would rephrase the one point you have:

"Provide introductory information on how to utilize the stack to grow the casual user base"

As I have to admit I didn't understand what you are referring to and I think the board might have problems understanding this too.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.