Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Luis Cruz <le...@netcabo.pt> on 2003/01/10 22:48:52 UTC

Extension of ODMG to support Criteria

Hello,

We're working on a project in which we exclusively use ODMG. To simplify
the construction of many queries we decided to use Criteria. Since we
don't want use explicit calls to the Persistence Broker we added a
simple method to the OQLQueryImpl class and the corresponding
EnhancedOQLQuery interface.

With this function, ODMG is ready and fully capable of generating
queries constructed from indicated criteria.

In attach are the corresponding files to the above referred class and
interface containing the new functionality (a new create method). The
added code can be found between lines 264 and 269 in the
OQLQueryImpl.java file and at line 70 in the EnhancedOQLQuery.java file.

Cheers,
Luis Cruz & João Mota