Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com> on 2020/08/07 07:04:56 UTC

Java Jenkins tests not running

Does anyone know why Jenkins is not triggering any Java tests for pr/12474?
It is only triggering python tasks, which is odd considering that this PR
doesn't touch any python files.

Reuven

Re: Java Jenkins tests not running

Posted by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com>.
Yes, there is a backup of ~14 builds in queue.

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
I can confirm that it is working again.