Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com> on 2004/01/08 02:05:08 UTC

HTTPS support :(

I just noticed that there is no HTTPS support. What all is needed to get
this working?

elrod

--
Mark Elrod
Vindicia, Inc.

Email: elrod@vindicia.com
Cell:  650-483-5763
Work:  650-522-4484
Main:  650-522-4480
Fax:   650-345-1165
Web:   http://www.vindicia.com

Re: HTTPS support :(

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Mark,

Server-side support for HTTPS is from the Web server; so that's
already there. Client side support needs to be implemented -
it is rather straightforward using a library such as OpenSSL.
Can you look into it and submit a patch? I took a brief look at
OpenSSL and it looks reasonable simple and the license is Apache-like
apparently which means we can use it without a problem.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.