Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Herbert G. Fischer" <he...@trama.com> on 2003/11/27 13:16:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Contexts being avaiable to all virtual hosts

Hi,

I'm doing a setup with Apache 2.0.48 + TomCat 4.1.29 + jk2 2.0.2.

I did some name based virtual hosts on Apache and the same on server.xml.

Doing the config I did, all JkURISets become available to all virtual hosts.
On the example bellow, the URI /folder1 become available for
virtualdomain2.com
too. This is a problem for me, since I cannot use a folder in
virtualdomain2.com
with this name (folder1) because it's being "sent" to TomCat.

In the past I was using mod_webapp, so, I had these contexts in folders as
I'm
doing here.

Here are examples of my configs:

httpd.conf --------------------------------------

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName ...........
  DocumentRoot /usr/local/sites/default/htdocs
  ErrorLog /usr/local/sites/default/logs/error.log
  CustomLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog
/usr/local/sites/default/logs/access.%Y-%m-%d.log" combined
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName virtualdomain1.com
  ServerAlias www.virtualdomain1.com

  DocumentRoot /usr/local/sites/vd1/htdocs
  ErrorLog "/usr/local/sites/vd1/logs/error.log"
  CustomLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog
/usr/local/sites/vd1/logs/access.%Y-%m-%d.log" combined

  <Location "/folder1">
     JkUriSet group ajp13:localhost:8109
  </Location>
  <Location "/folder2">
     JkUriSet group ajp13:localhost:8109
  </Location>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName virtualdomain2.com
  ServerAlias www.virtualdomain2.com
  DocumentRoot /usr/local/sites/vd2/htdocs
  ErrorLog "/usr/local/sites/vd2/logs/error.log"
  CustomLog "|/usr/local/sbin/cronolog
/usr/local/sites/vd2/logs/access.%Y-%m-%d.log" combined
</VirtualHost>

--------------
workers2.properties

[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG
[logger]
level=DEBUG
[logger.file:0]
level=DEBUG
file=/usr/local/apache/logs/jk2.log

[status:]
[uri:/jkstatus/*]
group=status

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=9

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers
file=/usr/local/apache/logs/jk2.shm
size=1048576
debug=0
disabled=0

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[channel.socket:localhost:8109]
port=8109
[ajp13:localhost:8109]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8109

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
group=status:status

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Herbert