Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Liangfei Su <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 20:47:23 UTC

Re: Newbie to Eagle Community

Hi, Prateek

Happy new year and welcome to the eagle.

A good start for new engineer could be picking up tasks from JIRA, like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Eagle%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20order%20by%20updated%20desc

Pick up the some that not owned by else (suggest starting from reported
bugs, check the comment, also add your comment if you'd like to take), feel
free fire PR following the contributor's guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EAG/Contributing+to+Eagle.
Looking forward your contribution :)

Cheers,
Ralph